Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life is Messy

Those of you with children know that it is a never ending battle to keep the house clean. In fact, some days you just give up and let the house fall to pieces only to have more to clean the next time company comes over. I can imagine that the mess just multiplies as you have more children.

Moving has brought on a whole new meaning of messy for me. Not only is the normal vacuuming and sweeping not getting done but now I have boxes everywhere. Rooms are cluttered with a combination of toys, boxes, and packaging material. Our house has become a war zone. I feel like we should set up forts and play army or something.


However, with most of our stuff in boxes, it's amazing what we can live without. Yes, the random box gets opened sometimes so that we can get the pizza cutter out but how much of our stuff do we really need? I guess I would find out the longer we lived like this. Truthfully speaking though, I really don't want to.

So if any of you would like an epiphany, just pack all of your stuff away and see what you can live without. Then if you're like me, be ecstatic when you get to unpack it all to use again.

No comments:

Post a Comment