Wednesday, August 18, 2010

One week until the big day

I'm sure I'm going to hear about this from my husband. I probably used the wrong blogging site to set this up. This is just another one of those random, spur-of-the-moment things I do that makes me who I am.

Well, it's one week until we move. I am currently taking a break from packing. My son is napping and I feel the need to be creative. My husband recently took a job offer in the big city of Milwaukee. I'm not exaggerating when I say "big city". We currently live in a small town of 14,000, which isn't that small when you think about it. This will be a homecoming for me, since I was born in the metro area but my husband will be venturing out for the first time in his life. Now, he's traveled outside of our town many times but has never claimed residence to another place.

We're both excited and nervous at the same time. New things always carry their weight of apprehension. My prayer every night is that God blesses this move and my husbands career. I'm jealous of those college students who graduate with no loans and the perfect job that they'll hold until they retire. That is definitely not us. Oh well, they're probably bored with their lives, right? It feels good to think that.

I'm not sure how long blogs are suppose to be. By the way, I don't claim to be any sort of "good" writer. I love to write but often fall short when it comes to grammar and punctuation. So if you are so inclined as to read my blog, please disregard any errors that would lower my grade from an A to a C.

Well, that's all for now. I'll write more soon in between all of the packing!

1 comment:

  1. It's neat to see you trying out blogging. I hope it helps ease the move. Tell Bob to do his fair share of the work, I know he'll try to lazy it up. :)

    ReplyDelete