Monday, June 20, 2011

I'm pretty bad at this

I'm not sure if there are "blogging rules" but if there are, I'm positive that I've broken all of them. "The Move" started off as a way for me to vent about our move from MN to WI. Well, since then we've moved back, bought a house, and are about five weeks away from expecting our second child. Needless to say, I have not kept up with this. While it is not really my goal to blog every single day, I will try to write more often as it is a good way to vent some creative energy.

Some of my friends have began blogging lately. They have specific purposes for their writing. One wants to be a professional writer one day while another one wants to overcome insecurities. I don't have a specific reason. I don't even have a good topic for this blog. I just know that I enjoy writing and hope that a few people will read this.

Blogging itself is funny. I feel like I'm being a house mom who needs socialization or someone just to listen so maybe by putting myself out there by writing I'll get some attention. Well, truth is that might just be what I'm doing, but I promise it's not the only thing I'm doing. Hopefully through a more regular use of this blog I will find exactly what those other reasons are.

So for today I am just a blogger who is trying to get back into (or even start) a decent blog. I will be searching for the "real" reasons that I blog while I try to think of good topics to write about. I am also going to change the name of this blog from "The Move" to... something else more fitting. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment